Monday, January 31, 2011

Back to Biking

We are all finally well enough to bike to school! Unfortunately Molly hates riding and spent most of the morning in her closet, by her own choice, having a tantrum. Not pretty. If this is a glimpse of what's to come, YIKES! About halfway to school, I wiped the frosty tears from her face at a stoplight and she seem to come out of it. Once we were around her friends it was as if nothing happened. I was not good at being patient this morning and I need to work harder, not engage in her drama and just let her work through some things alone. I rode away from school feeling pretty low, but then I came across a huge group of wild turkeys just hanging around a neighborhood. Their green feathers shimmered in the chilly sun. How could I not smile. Chin up and carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment