Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Colors on My Bike Ride



My favorite tree


Wow, nature is amazing!



The swing under the walnut tree stands still while children are at school.




Yellow-green leaves with chocolate brown seed pods.





Light streams through the canopy above the Shire.






Gourds decorate a neighbors fence like little swans.
















Peach leaves make a beautiful color when dying silks.
Everyday, the colors intensify and everyday I say I need to capture these beautiful trees with a photograph. I finally made myself stop this morning. It's so nice to just stop what you're doing and take notice of nature's fantastic display. If you don't, you might just miss it. Soon a rain will come knocking down the leaves, leaving only bare branches to behold until spring. Take a moment to really soak in these colors while they last!

No comments:

Post a Comment