Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Music in the Morning

Checking my facebook today, I noticed a music video that was posted of my dear friend Vatrena King. Now a mom in my community, she once sang with just about anyone you can think of and was one of the "Ikettes" on Ally Mcbeal. This song always lifts me and is one of my favorites to start off the day. Dancing around the kitchen, singing and getting some yummy popovers in the oven was how it looked in our house this morning. The rain has moved on and left beautiful, clean blue skies. The birds are sunning themselves on the bare branches and a large blue jay feeds at the feeder outside my window. What a picky eater! He pushes most of the seed onto the ground to get to his favorites and little birds and doves come to clean up after him. The birds seem grateful for the offering. Thank you Trena for yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment