Thursday, December 30, 2010

Delicious Gratitude

I had such a fun day yesterday! My aunt took me and my cousin to San Francisco and we had the most incredible lunch at Cafe Gratitude. A mostly raw and all vegan menu makes most people very nervous but I went in with much confidence. My dear friends have told me about not only how amazing the food is but the couple behind this small empire. Truly inspiring! I'm not a vegetarian, vegan or raw food fanatic and this dining experience left me wanting to come back and try more. I think my favorite was a live (uncooked/raw) I AM DEVOTED coconut cream pie. Everything you order has an affirmation like this. The vibe of the whole place is just so uplifting and both your soul and body leave feeling nourished. We finished up our day at the Claremont in Berkley having cocktails and watching the sun set on the bay. San Francisco city lights, simply beautiful. Hey, isn't that a Journey song?

No comments:

Post a Comment