Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday

Today is campus beautification day at the waldorf school. We're going to have a little breakfast and bike over to contribute to the community and we haven't taken a family bike ride in quite a while. This afternoon I'll be making risotto for my meeting with my friend Vatrena, she just loves my risotto. I'm going to be helping her with some things to get her concert in December off the ground and I'm so excited to be apart of the energy! Since it's something I've never done before, I'll be learning so much, not to mention, I just love seeing my friends doing there thing. I have big goals this year to keep me driven and exploring opportunities for creative money making ideas! To quote "Gob" from the show "Arrested Development", "I'm incredible! I'm having an incredible year!" (high five)

No comments:

Post a Comment