Friday, February 18, 2011

We are Floating!

The rain persists and the kids are in heaven. The swale is filled to the little bridge and they are trudging about head to toe in rain gear. I know at the end of all of this that more budding shall come and the colors will astound. The almond tree blossoms tell me "wait, it's almost over". I can't help but get depressed, when we don't ride our bikes, we don't get that exercise, I just sit and dream. A friend is in Costa Rica for the winter and I find myself looking up long term rentals on the beach. All this money towards one thing in our lives, school. We could be adventurous and do so many things. That's just the rebel in me I guess. I can never sit still for too long. The kids love their school and I love them, therefore, we will most likely re-enroll. I know that within the next two years my goal is to live abroad for a period of time. Let's see how it all plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment