Monday, February 28, 2011

New Perspective

Today is the first day of taking on a new perspective, on making money creatively and living a healthy lifestyle. We are going to challenge ourselves to not just reach for what we believe others "think" we deserve but to manifest the financial freedom we know we can create. We have one shot at this lifetime and we don't want to continue waiting and wasting it. So, I started off my day with a banana, strawberry , coconut milk smoothie. I'm going to finish collaging my dreams and get it up on my wall. Greens and quinoa for lunch and veggie taco's for dinner. No alcohol until our goal is reached in July. Yoga, bike riding and refraining on judgement of others. Keeping my focus on what I can control, which is ME! If you don't see me around for a while, sorry, I'm dropping out of some old routines and into a happier frame of mind. See you at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment