Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Slow Start

The first day of school got delayed due to the arrival of my little nephew Monday in the way AM. What a beautiful experience and we are all so tired today. Molly's working on her beautiful main lesson book for botany while Oliver and I dipped into some geometry. Today he gets to go and pick up his geometer's tools from the arts and crafts store to practice some fun designs. It's so hard to get back in a rhythm. We all seem to be dragging our feet a little today but I suspect each day will become easier. For now, we just need to push through our tiredness and take our time. Once all the schools are back in session there will be less temptation for the kids to want to go outside and play! As for me, my patience muscle needs some strengthening. I'll work on that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment