Friday, March 22, 2013

Practicing "No"

Life is full and that's good. However, sometimes, it gets too full. Full to the point of disjointedness. I have a big family with lots going on, I homeschool my kids, spend time with friends and fill any open space with my creative ventures, not to mention, a house to keep in order. So when, what and how to say "No"? I start to feel out of control! I lose my footing and slip into feelings of doubt, frustration, exhaustion and ultimately depression by not putting my health up front. Some things are going to have to be "No" so that what I say "Yes" to can be enjoyed fully without guilt or resentment. With as many things that have been added to my calendar by my loving peeps, I must disappoint on some occasions. Courage to say "No" with love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment