Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Getting There

Wherever "there"is, I'm getting to it slowly but surely. Molly is now sick AGAIN but Oliver is on the mend. The lemon balm tea worked amazingly well and was so delicious. Oliver helped me in the garden a little and I think we should be done laying down the straw by this weekend. It really helps keep those weeds out. Molly is sleeping away most of her day. My computer crashed this morning which might not be such a bad thing since it's so easy to put in my lap and not turn off. I got so much more done than I usually do in a morning. I'm looking forward to the summer, my cooking classes, trips, the pool, juicy tomatoes and spicy basil. Only 3 more weeks until I make up the schedule for our day. Reminds me of homeschooling days, ahhh flexibility in life. My rules! I like to be the one in charge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment